iced cold matcha tea recipeolate
shake this up and wow!
- 2 Tips of Gotcha or Morning Matcha
- Fresh filtered water
- Ice cubes
- Try adding ginger or lime for a tart finish
- Add brewed stevia, agave nectar or honey for sweetness
Scoop two almond shaped tea scoops into a martini shaker
Fill with ice and fresh filtered water
Add slices of lime (optional)
Pour over ice into a chilled glass and enjoy immediately
TIPS & SUGGESTIONS
- For best results use Morning Matcha Organic Classic Grade, or Gotcha whisk Matcha Cafe Grade. Adjust proportions to taste.
Matcha tea does not technically “dissolve” but rather “suspends” in liquid. After a while, the tea will float to the bottom and your brew will separate with a green pond
at the bottom of your glass. The brew is still good. Just stir to refresh your drink.
- Use best quality water and iced-cubes available.
ICED TEA IS ONLY THE BEGINNINGIn addition to matcha green tea, you can experiment by adding Gotcha Matcha Cafe Grade Matcha to yogurt shakes, milk drinks and cocktails. Matcha also makes the perfect green tea latte, hot or cold.
VIEW MORE RECIPES
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS?
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.